Eight graduate specializations to choose from
During their final year, which is equivalent to a second year master's, students may choose from among 8 specializations, followed by a 4-6 month internship. The latter may be carried out in France or abroad, either in a company or in a lab.
The eight specializations are :
- Power electronics and control of systems
- Electronics, communication and microwaves
- Electronics, measurements, instrumentation and biosciences
- Embedded systems
- Computer science and systems
- Networks and telecommunications
- Signal processing, real time and communication
All the details about these specializations are given in the following page.
During their final yar, students may begin post graduate studies. 2 specializations are offered :
- post graduate degree with a specialization in Intelligent and Communicating Systems (SIC Research Master)
- post graduate degree with a specilization in Autonomous Electronic Systems (ESA Research Master)