Being awarded of the Diplôme d'Ingénieur while studying in English

International students can apply through existing bi-lateral agreements. As a member of several networks, ENSEA has bi-lateral partnerships with a large network of universities across the world.  ENSEA offers courses in English (See Studies part). To be awarded the ENSEA Diplôme d'Ingénieur, you have to spend four academic semesters including a-one semester internship, where you are paid.


Visa formalities

International students who wish to study in France must meet certain requirements of the French government. To obtain information, contact the French Embassy or Consulate in your country.

An office dedicated to you

The International Relations Office helps you feel comfortable at ENSEA and in Cergy. You can use these services as soon as you arrive and throughout your stay. IRO staff is exclusively focused on the needs of international students.


Apply form is to be sent to along with a resume and a cover letter

pdf application_form.pdf pdf, 163.57 KB