ENSEA is a leading French Graduate School founded in 1952, and located in Cergy, west of Paris.
By studying at ENSEA, you're choosing a high-quality institution that trains students in cutting-edge technologies recognized by international companies.
- More than 7,000 alumni
- 30 km from Paris, gateway to Europe
- 800 students
- 40% of graduate students have an international experience
- 145 international agreements with 29 double degrees
- 38 student associations
- 90 tenured professors
- 180 visiting professors from industry and partner institutions
- 86% of the professors have a PhD
- 200 corporate partners
- 2 research laboratories
- 70 PhD and post-doctoral students
- Low-energy buildings built since 2010