141 international agreements, including 30 double-degree programmes

ENSEA students must have at least three months of international experience during their studies in order to obtain the diploma. This experience can be done in the form of an internship in a company, an internship in a research laboratory abroad or an academic semester at a partner university.
In addition, it is possible to obtain a double degree from ENSEA coupled with one of the institutions with which we have signed an agreement. These dual degrees are a major asset for engineers in the labour market.