Being awarded of the Diplôme d'Ingénieur while studying in English or in French


International students can apply through existing bi-lateral agreements. As a member of several networks, ENSEA has bi-lateral partnerships with a large network of universities across the world.  ENSEA offers courses in English (See Studies part). As an exchange student, you can either spend one or two mobility semesters at ENSEA and transfer the credits or aim at obtaining a double-degree.  To be awarded the ENSEA Diplôme d'Ingénieur, you have to spend four academic semesters including a one-semester internship, where you are usually paid. As part of the "Grandes Ecoles" system, ENSEA's general study plan follows a two-year preparation and three-year engineering cycle as illustrated below :



ENSEA's Main Study Track

ENSEA's main training is composed of a well-balanced learning path associating academic learning and internship practice. All of our students have a chance to start discovering the professional world by going through several professional trainings within their study plan, either by joining research labs for summer projects or by exploring the internship possibilities offered by our vast corporate network.

Knowledge for any appetite

Our school offers a wide range of learning modules with a very progressive path towards specialization. The detailed description of each module can be found in the "Studies" section of this website, and the syllabus are available for download at the bottom of this page. Here is a minimal overview of our main academic offer during the graduate years (second and third year), period during which we usually receive our international students:


English-Taught courses

In order to open our school to everyone, we propose a special study track fully English-taught that covers both second and third year to allow both simple and double-degree mobilities by studying in English. You can find more information in the downloadable PDF at the end of this page. Here is a brief summary of our international-friendly path:

Visa formalities

International students who wish to study in France must meet certain requirements of the French government. To obtain information, contact the French Embassy or Consulate in your country.

Citizens from the EU, Norway, Iceland and Switzerland do not need any visa to enter study and work in France. To obtain more information about the visa legislation, please visit:

An office dedicated to you

The International Relations Office helps you feel comfortable at ENSEA and in Cergy. You can use these services as soon as you arrive and throughout your stay. IRO staff is exclusively focused on the needs of international students.


Application form is to be sent to along with a resume and a cover letter


pdf English-taught Engineering at ENSEA pdf, 2.01 MB
pdf Full curriculum 2022-23 pdf, 973.44 KB
pdf Programme 2022-2023 pdf, 1.4 MB
pdf Application Form - Digital version pdf, 1.23 MB
pdf Application Form - Print version pdf, 1.15 MB