The admission based on qualifications procedure is meant for international students having already validated a foreign degree and willing to join ENSEA's training.
Two levels are possible:
- Admission in the 2nd year (1st year of Master equivalent) for holders of a first year of Master or a second year of engineering cycle - Master 1 level or Senior year (USA) validated
- Admission in the 3rd year (2nd year of Master equivalent) for holders of a complete Master degree or a third year of the engineering cycle - validated Master level or Graduate level (USA)
Please note: only a second year integration allows students to obtain ENSEA’s engineer title. A third year integration is done under the status of "free mover" without obtaining the diploma.
More information on our French or English taught courses on this page.
Selection of applications
The applications are evaluated following specific criterias:
- Academic results
- Language level in the language of the planned study track (French or English)
- Professional project
- English level
3770€ per year of study for tuition fees and 275€ per year for administrative fees.
To obtain ENSEA's engineering degree and French engineer title, the students have to achieve the following conditions:
- Validation of three academic semesters at ENSEA (courses only, excluding the Master Thesis)
- Validation of the Projet de Fin d'Etudes/Master Thesis at ENSEA (or supervised by a faculty member of ENSEA)
- Validation of a minimal TOEIC test score of 785
In addition to the required documents mentioned in the application form (downloadable at the end of this page), the following documents have to be sent together with the form:
- Transcripts of records of all the undergraduate and graduate years of study (with ranking specified), translated and certified, if the originals are not in French or English.
- Language Certificate for the language of the chosen study track (TCF or DELF for French; TOEIC, IELTS, TOEFL or Cambridge test for English)
- Cover letter explaining any related professional project (in French or English)
For any further information and to send us the application form and documents: firstname.lastname@example.org
All the applications must be sent for an enrolment starting the 1st of September (fall semester).
The deadline for application is on April 15th.
ENSEA will give you an answer between May 1st and May 15th.
In the specific context of the Covid-19 crisis, applications for 2021-2022 academic year will be accepted until June 15th 2021.